General | Physical Location East Brunswick New Jersey or Hybrid/Remote NJ, PA, CT, FL, TX, & PR
We are now hiring at Aceland Mortgage, LLC, one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage teams with over 20 years of experience. We want to hire the industry's leading talent and train new hires depending on sales experience. If you are up for the challenge, you belong here.
Aceland Mortgage, LLC is hiring Mortgage Mortgage Loan Originators locally at our East Brunswick, New Jersey Branch and also Hybrid/Remotely. Mortgage Loan Originator positions are also available remotely for NJ, PA, FL, CT, TX, & PR(NY, & CA will be coming soon). Also, we can add additional state licensing based on production and volume.
* Licensed Correspondent Residential Mortgage Lender in NJ (by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance). Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. * We are licensed in NJ, FL, CT, PA, TX, and PR(NY & CA will be coming soon). Also, we can add additional state licensing based on production and volume.
* We have in-house Processing and Dedicated Underwriters For Quick Approvals and Closings.
* We can close Loans in 14-21 days from origination to funding.
* Loan Programs (Conventional, FHA, VA, Reverse, Jumbo, USDA, Non-QM, HELOCs, Reverse Mortgages, Construction, Commercial, Hard Money, etc.)
* We also can go as low as 500 Fico Scores.
* We have an Aggressive Comp Plan with the ability to offer low rates and little to no fees.
* We have In-House Mortgage Rate Pricing with Aggressive Mortgage Rates.
What we Offer:
* The ability to work seamlessly remotely or have full access to in-house office space
* We provide your own LOS (Lead Management and Pricing engine with your own mobile and online application link)
* 24-Hour pipeline access with a detailed dashboard view of loan production
* Automated file status updates (text and email) for loan officers and referral partners
* Ability to broker mortgages to over 50 investors (if needed)
* 100% Paperless cloud-based data storage
* We also offer personalized marketing support and training.
**The licensed candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to, successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS.**
📲 For More Info, Contact Me.
Minimum 1 Year of Sales Experience
The MLO will interview prospective borrowers to analyze financial and credit data, determine member-financing objectives, advise clients of product and pricing policies and guidelines, and gather additional required information.